McNess FURST FORCE™ CALF is a unique oral drench for newborn calves utilizes a complex blend of nutritional technologies to support the animal. Each 16 oz. bottle contains 40 individual doses and each case contains two easy-to-use pumps that meter each 2.0 ml pump.
FURST FORCE™ CALF combines and delivers:
1) Three specific strains of probiotic bacteria (B.pumulis, B.subtilis and B.licheniformis) with a concentrated yeast-based fermentation extract that contains many micro-nutrients to support gut health.
2) A specific blend of spray dried egg powder that is a source of polyclonal egg antibodies.
3) Specific organic acids to support digestion as well as product stability.
4) Vegetable fat as an energy source.
5) Key botanical extracts and flavorings to support health and immunity.
Directions of Use:
Standard Use: Give a 10 ml dose at birth to supplement calves, especially the smaller, at-risk calves. Can be followed by a 2nd dose 12 hours later if necessary.
Other Use: Give a 10 ml dose at the onset of scours to support the nutritional needs of the calf. Continue for 2 to 3 consecutive days if necessary.
Bacillus pumulis 3.75 x 10^7 cfu/g
Bacillus subtillis 2.8 x 10^7 cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis 2.8 x 10^7 cfu/g
Propylene Glycol, Water, Molasses Products, Animal Protein Products, Vegetable Fat, Plant Protein Products, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Extract, Acetic Acid, Bentonite, Zeolite, Lactic Acid, Spices and Other Natural Seasonings and Flavorings