FURST BOOST™ is a unique oral drench for young piglets that utilizes a complex blend of nutritional technologies to support the animal. Each 16 oz. bottle contains 200 individual piglet doses and each case contains two easy-to-use pumps that meter each 2.0 ml dose.
FURST BOOST™ combines and delivers:
1) Three specific strains of probiotic bacteria (B.Pumulis, B.Subtilis and B.Licheniformis) with a concentrated yeast-based fermentation extract that contains many micro-nutrients to support gut health.
2) A specific blend of spray dried egg powder that is a source of polyclonal egg antibodies.
3) Specific organic acids to support digestion as well as product stability.
4) Vegetable fat as an energy source.
5) Key botanical extracts and flavorings to support health and immunity.
Directions for Use:
Standard Use: Give 1 pump of 2.0 ml between day 2 and 3 after birth to supplement piglets, especially the smaller, at-risk pigs in a litter. Can be followed by a 2nd dose the following day if necessary.
Other Use: Give 1 pump of 2.0 ml at the onset of scours to support the nutritional needs of the piglet. Continue for 2 to 3 consecutive days if necessary.
Other Use Nursery: Give 1 pump of 2.0 ml at the onset of scours in weaned pigs to support the nutritional needs of the piglet during this phase. Continue for 2 to 3 consecutive days if necessary.
Bacillus Pumulis 3.75 x 10^7 cfu/g
Bacillus Subtillis 2.8 x 10^7 cfu/g
Bacillus Licheniformis 2.8 x 10^7 cfu/g
Propylene Glycol, Water, Molasses Products, Animal Protein Products, Vegetable Fat, Plant Protein Products, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Extract, Acetic Acid, Bentonite, Zeolite, Lactic Acid, Spices and Other Natural Seasonings and Flavorings