FURST BOOST™ is an oral drench consisting of a unique and proprietary combination of probiotic bacteria, concentrated yeastbased fermentation extract, micronutrients, pathogenspecific spray-dried polyclonal egg antibodies, organic acids and botanical extracts.
FURST BOOST™ key benefits:
1) Nutritionally supports piglets with scours in health-challenged situations
2) Highly effective for rescuing fall back pigs
3) Can be used as a nutritional supplement when quality colostrum is limited
4) Promotes: Livability, Number of full-value pigs weaned, greater weaning weight, and uniformity in weight of weaned pigs
5) Key botanical extracts and flavorings to support health and immunity
6) Supports gut health
Directions for Use:
Standard Use: Give 1 pump of 2 ml between 12 and 36 hours after birth to supplement piglets, especially the smaller, at-risk pigs in a litter. Can be followed by a 2nd dose the following day if necessary.
Nursery Use: Give 1 pump of 2 ml to fall back pigs or at the onset of scours in weaned pigs to support the nutritional needs of the piglet during this phase. Continue for 2 to 3 consecutive days if necessary.
Large Litter Use: Give to the smallest 1/3 of piglets as nutritional support. Repeat after 24 hours as needed.
Other Use: Give 1 pump of 2 ml at the onset of scours to support the nutritional needs of the piglet. Continue for 2 to 3 consecutive days if necessary.
Propylene Glycol, Water, Molasses Products, Animal Protein Products, Vegetable Fat, Plant Protein Products, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Extract, Acetic Acid, Bentonite, Zeolite, Lactic Acid, Spices and Other Natural Seasonings and Flavorings