Providing a clean water source is essential to ensure your livestock’s health and has a direct economic impact.
The consequence of not maintaining a clean water system is that it creates challenges for raising healthy and productive animals. The majority of drinking water is supplied from wells and the water quality can change from season to season. Never assume that your water is fine without understanding the quality of the water you are providing your animals.
First, Test Your Water:
Take a sample of your water and have a livestock suitability test performed. Assist will provide water sample kit to do so.
This test will provide you with the levels of the following water contaminants: heavy metals, iron, manganese, zinc, sulfur, and elements such as sodium, nitrates, and hardness.
Any of these in excess can cause a decrease in water consumption. Once the test is performed and analyzed, you are in a position to take the necessary steps to provide great tasting and quality drinking water.
Assist will provide you accurate information on your water quality and provide a custom designed solution that will not only clean your existing water lines but also provide you with first class drinking water.
Assist Water Solutions:
- Removes inanimate scum and sludge in the water lines
- Green natural solutions that are proven to be more effective than toxic chemicals against bacteria, viruses and other microbiological organisms.
- Improves gut health so animals stay healthy naturally, increasing production and reducing feed conversion rates. A healthy gut promotes drier manure.
- Removes iron, sulfur, manganese and other contaminates from wells and ponds
Cleaning the water system to provide great tasting drinking water is the absolute critical first step in our systemic solution.
- “Are you ignoring your most important resource?”
- “Would you drink the water your animals drink?”
- “How is my water affecting my bottom line”
Assist GUARANTEES all recommendations will eliminate heavy metals to a level of non-detect and an increase in water consumption in your animals.